I’ve been working on this recipe for a while and I’m getting closer, although it’s really still nothing like a ‘real’ Thai green curry.Â As usual, the measurments are not very exact or non-existant – I’ll try and post a complete recipe when I’ve perfected it!
- 1 1/2 avocados
- 1/2 sun dried tomato (soaked)
- handfull of fresh corriander leaves
- a couple of pieces of fresh coconut meat
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 3 wild garlic leaves (I guess you could use normal garlic if you prefere)
- fresh chili
- lemon grass – a piece about 5cm (2inch) long
- 1/2 tsp ground corriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- water – quite a bit
Celery salt is a natural alternative to salt, made by drying celery leaves and grinding up.
In my next attempt at this recipe, I’ll try replacing some of the water with lime or lemon juice and maybe some coconut water.
If anyone knows how to make ‘real’ raw Thai green curry, please let me know and put me out of my misery.Â It’s one of the few things that I can’t really re-create a raw version of.