Freshly inspired by the David Wolfe video to try using aloe vera again, I made a coco-choco-carob-aloe-vanilla milkshake.
Ingredients (as always, very approximate!):
- about half a brown coconut
Blend and strain to make the coconut milk.
- 3 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 1/3 vanilla pod (could maybe have done with a bit more)
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 3 dates
- gel from one small aloe vera leaf
Put the cacao and vanilla in the blender on their own first to grind them to a powder then put everything else in with the milk and blend. It’s not very smooth as the cacao nibs don’t grind very finely but it is delicious… enjoy… love Rob