I’ve not been so creative in the kitchen for a long while. I got home tonight from Five Rhythm dancing and needed a snack, but as I need to be up reasonably early tommorow, I didn’t want to make chocolate. So I made something with cacao butter but no cacao powder.
- 30g cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons raw carob powder
- 1 tablespoon dark agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon ashwagandha powder
- about 5 tablespoons ground sesame seeds
- a little bit of vanilla pod, which I grated, but if I had thought earlier, I would have ground it with the sesame seeds
I think you know the method by now! Melt the cacao butter and add the rest of the ingredients, stiring all the time. Ashwagandha is a calming, relaxing herb – I want to go to sleep soon, my sleep/wake cycle is often a bit random, last night I stayed up till 5am and then took some ayahuasca and I didn’t get up until late, but I want to return to ‘normal’ for tommorow.
On a completly unrelated note, my new favorite music which I’m listening to constantly is Maniko, you can listen to two minute clips from that link, the first track is my favorite, but they are all beautiful.