I expanded the mushroom sauce recipe from a couple of days ago and did this:
- a large handful of mushrooms
- approx 30g of sea spaghetti, soaked for 20 mins
- half a red pepper
- a spring onion
- an avocado
- small piece of chili
I put everything including the soak water into the blender and blended until smooth. I served with mixed wild greens and grated carrot.
A bit later I made a very simple chocolate hemp milk drink:
- a cup of hemp seeds, soaked and drained
- 7 dates, soaked for about 1 hour
- a teaspoon of raw chocolate powder
I made hemp milk with the hemp seeds and the soak water from the dates (blend and then strain, I use a sprout bag to strain the hemp milk through). Then put the hemp milk back into the blender with the dates and choc powder and blend until you have a smooth chocolate milk.