I made this for my dinner last night and it was delicious so I thought I’d share. The tomatoes I used are a rare type, called “Black Cherry” they’re well worth trying if you spot them, they are less acidic and slightly sweeter than regular cherry tomatoes.
- 1/2 sweet yellow pepper
- 2 “black cherry” cherry tomatoes
- a small piece of courgette
- 3 sun dried tomato halves (soaked for 10 minutes)
- about 5cm of the green leaf part of a leek
- a small piece of fresh ginger
- a small piece of a fresh hot Thai chilli
- a good handful of fresh basil
This all went into the blender. I served it on a load of wild greens, with an avocado and a bit of unpasteurised goats cheese.