Went to the raw buffet at Spirited Palace last night, was great, so many people doing raw now.Â I was getting asked quite a bit what I eat so I’ll try and do some full food diaries. Today I ate: (all times very approximate)
- 10:30am – 2 bananas
- 12:30pm – 2 mangos
- 2pm – 1 banana and then chocolate pudding (not exactly as in this recipe)
- 6pm – a handful of figs
- 8pm – salad (recipe below)
- 9:30pm – chocolate desert (recipe below)
Sweetcorn and Tomato Sauce
- corn cut from one cob
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 basil leaves
- small piece of red onion
- small piece of fresh chili
- small piece of fresh ginger
- coriander seeds and flax seeds, ground
Blend!Â I served this over a large plate of wild greens (between 100 and 150 grams of greens), some hemp greens, a bit of broccoli and some tiny yellow courgettes I got from the farmers market this morning. I then grated some parmesan cheese on top and a drisle of flax oil.
This was an experiment, I was just playing around to see what I could make so all quantities are very approximate:
I first put the following in the grinder bit of my blender:
- 5 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao nibs
- 8 hazelnuts
I ground this up quite finely then added 4 or 5 dates and processed a bit more. I pit this in a dish and then added a couple of teaspoons of raw chocolate powder and 50ml of coconut butter and mashed it up with a fork.
It was delicious.